Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport was established on July 18, 1946 by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors. Memorial, a not-for-profit organization, is one of the most comprehensive medical facilities in Mississippi. Memorial is constantly growing and expanding to better meet the health care needs of our community. A modern facility with more than 400 beds, the hospital offers the most advanced technology and services available on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Our health care professionals remain on the forefront of modern healing with a medical staff comprised of more than 300 physicians representing more than 40 medical specialties. A hospital with a well-established reputation, Memorial remains dedicated to excellence in advanced health care. Memorial Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is a member of the American Hospital Association and the Voluntary Hospitals of America, Inc. (VHA).