Run For Love 5K
February 8, 2014
Registration: 7 a.m.
Race: 8 a.m. (Rain or Shine)
General - $15
Groups (5 or more) - $10 per person
Pine Belt Pacers - $10
- Day of Race
Children, Students, Pine Belt Pacers - $13
General - $18
- Cash or checks (in-person) at the Southern Miss Recreational Sports/Payne Center sales desk
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday, 2 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Checks only by mail:
The University of Southern Mississippi
Recreational Sports, c/o Run for Love
118 College Dr. #5155
Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001
Checks made payable to "Southern Miss Rec Sports"
Race Day information
- Race will begin and end at The University of Southern Mississippi Payne Center, near Reed Green Coliseum.
- The race is open to all runner and walkers, including those persons with disabilities. All entrants must sing a waiver/release form.
- Prizes will be awarded to the first and second male and female winners in each catergory.
- All proceeds from Run for Love will go toward the professional development of Southern Miss Recreational Sports student employees.
- Run For Love t-shirts will be guaranteed to all pre-registered runners and can be picked up the day of the race.
Run for Love 5K is sponsored by Hattiesburg Heart and Vascular.