Forms and Budget
- Subaward Payment Processing Procedural Change, March 24, 2017
- Agreement Template — Research
- Agreement Template — Testing, Evaluation, Services
- Budget Revision Form (2014) (xls) **
- Change in Funding Source for Graduate Assistants (xlsx)
▸ Instructions (PDF)
- Confidentiality Agreement (non-disclosure) (2012) (doc) **
- F&A-Cost Waiver Request (pdf) **
- INTERNAL APPROVAL FORM (IAF)
While we are transitioning to a paperless proposal submission process using Cayuse 424, we are still using features in the IAF that are not available in 424. If you need assistance, please contact the ORA Coordinator or Administrator assigned to your department; or call 601-266-4119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
◊ IAF for PC (docx) For a fillable form, please click the link and open the file with Word. Then click View and pull down to select Edit Document. Save the file to your computer and enter text as needed.
◊ IAF for Mac (docx) For a fillable form, please click the link and open the file with Word. Then click View and pull down to select Edit Document. Save the file to your computer and enter text as needed.
◊ Modification to a submitted IAF (for changes after the fact) (2013) (pdf) **
- Material Transfer Agreement (redirects to OTD website)
- Internal Consultant, Request for Services of (pdf)
- Internal Consultant Service Report (pdf)
- Invention Disclosure Form (redirects to the OTD website)
- Professional Personal Services Agreement (PSA), for use with independent consultants. This link redirects to the Office of the Controller's Tax Compliance/Independent Contractor Payments tab and additional links to instructions and forms.
- Software/Copyright Disclosure Form (redirects to the OTD website)
Don't see the form you're looking for? Try the Office of Technology Development (OTD) forms page (redirects to the OTD website).
Grants.gov, a Web site maintained by the Federal government, is designed to allow users to find and apply for more than 1,000 grant programs offered by all Federal grant-making agencies. ORA can help faculty and staff with questions about Grants.gov and with funding searches using other databases that include all sources, public and private.