The Eagle's Nest Food Pantry provides on-campus resources for Southern Miss students
and staff who are temporarily experiencing challenges accessing basic necessities,
The Eagle's Nest continuously accepts donations of non-perishable items, as well as
monetary donations. Suggested items for donations include:
- Canned fruit
- Canned milk
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Boxed or individual servings of mac and cheese
- Spaghetti sauce and noodles
- Shelf-stable prepared meals (beef stew, ravioli, lasagna, vegetarian meals, etc.)
- Hygiene items (shampoo, toothpaste, tooth brushes, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- School supplies (pens, 3-hole punched paper, spiral notebooks, etc.)
To Donate or Volunteer
Donations can be dropped off at Eagle's Nest, located in the basement of The Hub (map), or in Fritzsche-Gibbs Hall 202A (map).
Volunteers can pick up an information packet or email saswFREEMississippi.
Wednesdays and Fridays, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Eagle's Nest on Facebook