2017 FULL-TIME BASIC CLASS COURSE SCHEDULE
Class 2017-03: Sunday, July 9, 2017 - Thursday, September 21, 2017
- PT Test Dates: May 31, June 7, June 14, & June 28*, 2017, at 9:00 a.m.
Class 2017-04: Sunday, October 1, 2017 - Friday, December 15, 2017
- PT Test Dates: August 30, September 6, September 13, & September 20*, 2017, at 9:00 a.m
2018 FULL-TIME BASIC CLASS COURSE SCHEDULE
Class 2018-01: Sunday, January 7, 2018 - Thursday, March 22, 2018
- PT Test Dates: November 29, December 6, December 13, 2017 & January 3*, 2018, at 9:00 a.m
Class 2018-02: MONDAY (due to Easter Sunday), April 2, 2018 - Thursday, June 14, 2018
- PT Test Dates: February 28, March 7, March 14, March 21*, 2018, at 9:00 a.m
Class 2018-03: Sunday, July 8, 2018 - Thursday, September 20, 2018
- PT Test Dates: May 23, May 30, June 6, & June 13*, 2018 at 9:00 a.m
Class 2018-04: Sunday, September 30, 2018 - Thursday, December 13, 2018
- PT Test Dates: August 29, September 5, September 12, & September 19*, 2018 at 9:00 a.m
Applicants for the SRPSI Basic Law Enforcement Training Academy must turn in their completed applications, which includes their physical, before the PT test can be conducted. Once the application has been completed, please send the original to the SRPSI at:
Building 1481, 14th Street
Camp Shelby, MS 39407-5500
Or the applicant may bring the application with a completed physical to one of the scheduled PT test. Please contact a staff member (listed below) prior to a scheduled PT test date to be added to the roster.
* denotes the date SRPSI will offer a CPR/1st Aid course for cadets needing certification.
The CPR/1st Aid course is an (8) eight hour course which will begin at 1000. SRPSI will offer one course per scheduled class. MBLEOST requires everyone attending an academy to be CPR/First Aid Certified prior to starting academy training. The SRPSI staff will conduct this training at no cost for personnel enrolled in an upcoming SRPSI academy class.
Classes are held in conjunction with the basic academy classes and are spread out over the basic academy 11-week period. Students enrolled in the Refresher Class only attend training on days where specific topics are covered as required by BLEOST. The first day of Refresher Training is generally on Tuesday following the start date of the basic class. Space is limited; call for a copy of the schedule.
For more information, including reservations, contact:
Lt. Jacqueline Moreno, Operations / Training Coordinator, 601-266-6683 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sgt. Bradley Wilkins, Staff / Training Instructor, 601-266-6682 or email@example.com
Rhonda Smith, Administrative Specialist, 601-266-6680 or firstname.lastname@example.org