The Student Affairs Professional Development Program exists to 1) facilitate the development
of skills and knowledge beneficial to student affairs work and in the fulfillment
of the Division's strategic objectives.
Members of the Committee:
- Nneka Ayozie - Center for Community Engagement
- Thomas Deus - Dean of Students Office
- Samantha Di Maggio- Campus Recreation
- Wynde Fitts - Student Life
- Meg Freeman - Housing and Residence Life
- Dr. Michael King - Organizational and Student Learning
- Lydia Pierce - Summer Conferences
- Dr. Terri Smith - Organizational and Student Learning
If you have a request for a development event, please contact a committee member,
or submit your ideas here.
We also have an Awards Program
to recognize outstanding staff members and cross-divisional friends in our midst.
Click here to learn more.