WHY go on an international exchange program?
- Pay ONLY Southern Miss in-state tuition, a $250 non-refundable program fee, & living/travel expenses
- Spend a semester/year abroad and have a chance to fully immerse yourself in the culture
- Earn 12-18 hours of USM credit in YOUR field of study as there are programs for MOST majors
- Most scholarships, loans/grants, state aid, etc. can be applied toward program costs
- We help you with all the steps along the way!
Interested in an exchange program? Come talk to our exchange coordinator, Hannah Jones!
Click on the button below & select "Semester/Year Programs" and then "International Exchange Programs" to make an appointment.