WHY go on an international exchange program?
- Pay ONLY Southern Miss in-state tuition, a $250 non-refundable program fee, & living/travel expenses
- Spend a semester/year abroad and have a chance to fully immerse yourself in the culture
- Earn 12-18 hours of USM credit in YOUR field of study as there are programs for MOST majors
- Most scholarships, loans/grants, state aid, etc. can be applied toward program costs
- We help you with all the steps along the way!
Interested in an exchange program? Come talk to our exchange coordinator, Hannah Jones!
Click on the following link to make an "IEP Interest Meeting" appointment with Hannah Jones: