Important Contacts

Southern Miss 24-hour phone number:


Overseas Citizens Services:

(after hours emergency number; ask for the OCS duty officer)

From in the US: 1.888.407.4747

From Overseas:  202.501.4444

The Overseas Citizens Services office in the US State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs is responsible for the welfare and whereabouts of U.S. citizens traveling and residing abroad.

The Office of Study Abroad Staff

Important Health and Safety links

U. S. State Department Travel