Visiting International Exchange Student Forms

Most of the information that we need from visiting exchange students is located on the Horizons Web site where you will fill out your official application. In addition, there are 2 forms that you need to download, print, fill out and send to: Céline Ingram in The Office of International Programs.

Affidavit of Financial Support (supporting materials should be included)

Letter of Good Standing (this form should be sent by the Partner University Coordinator)