About this Bachelor's Degree
The School of Accountancy at The University of Southern Mississippi is one of the Gulf South's most prominent accounting programs. We offer students a challenging atmosphere that encourages academic and professional excellence. The school also gives students a supportive network of faculty, staff and fellow students to help them achieve their academic and professional goals.
Student Learning Outcomes / Program Objectives
- Students will be able to demonstrate functional knowledge of basic accounting skills.
- Students will be able to research databases and formulate appropriate solutions based on this research and logical reasoning.
- Students will be able to demonstrate competency in ethical decision-making.
- Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Students will be able to demonstrate competency in current technology