The following is required from all applicants:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission (Apply online or submit a paper application.)
- $35 non-refundable application fee
- An official high school transcript for freshman (high school) applicants OR official transcripts from all institutions attended after high school for transfer applicants
- Submission of ACT or SAT scores for freshman (high school) applicants
- Documentation of two doses of measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) immunization
Students seeking admission for 2015 should be mindful of admission deadlines.