Use of Tobacco Products
ATCC-FFM-SSM 24 August 2011
MEMORANDUM FOR Cadre and Cadets, University of Southern Mississippi
SUBJECT: Policy Memorandum #7, Use of Tobacco Products Within the Army ROTC Building
1. Smoking is not allowed inside of the Army ROTC building or within any instructional or administrative building on campus. Smoking is also prohibited at the entrance area to the ROTC building. Cadre will not smoke in the presence of cadets.
2. Chewing/dipping tobacco products:
(1) Students are not allowed to dip or chew within the building.
(2) Cadre desiring to dip or chew will do so only within the confines of their office and never when in contact with a cadet. Cups/containers to spit in will be kept out of sight. Trash cans will not be used as spittoons.
3. POC is the undersigned at 601-266-4456.
JOSEPH E WORLEY, JR.
Professor of Military Science