Download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDFs.
- Advanced Health Systems (AHS)
- Children's Health Insurance Plan (CHIP)
If you have children younger than 19 and your income qualifies for your family size, your children may be eligible for free health insurance through CHIP. Contact your local Department of Human Services office for an application.
- Mississippi Department of Finance and Administration
- State Life & Health Insurance
- Superior Vision
- Delta Dental
Medical reimbursement and dependent child care:
Southern Administrators and Benefit Consultants, Inc.
Post Office Bos 2449
Madison, MS 39130-2449
You can now submit your claims securely through their website.
- Summary (PDF)
- Fringe Benefit Rates for Benefit Eligble Employees/FY2013 (Excel) (updated 3/13)
- Fringe Benefit Rates for Grad Assistants with Insurance/FY 2013Y (Excel) (updated 7/12)
- Fringe Benefit Rates for Part-Time/Student Employees (Excel) (updated 7/12)
- 403(b) vendors (PDF)
- Public Employees' Retirement System (PERS)
- Social Security
New Social Security Administration Resources Become Available for the Public and HR
The Social Security Administration (SSA) has created a new online service, my Social Security, that allows people quick, secure access to their personal Social Security information. Employees can use my Social Security to obtain a Social Security Statement to check their earnings record and to see estimates of future retirement, disability, and survivor benefits. You and your employees can try it out now at www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount.