GA, RA, International Student Information

Graduate Health:

The University of Southern Mississippi requires that all Graduate Assistants, Residence Assistants and international students have a qualified healthcare plan. To support that goal the University provides a healthcare plan through United Healthcare. GAs, RAs and international students are required to either enroll in this plan, or if they have comparable coverage they may be allowed to waive the plan by providing evidence of such coverage.

You can view your policy document and print your insurance card by registering at United HealthCare Student Resoures.


The 2015-2016 Policy and Rate information should be availiable no later than July 1, 2015.