Here you will find links to forms used in your reporting to Greek Life. The links are categorized to help you find them easier.
SERVICE & PHILANTHROPY
Service and Philanthropy is reported through the GiveGab application sponsored by the Office of Community and Civic Engagement. Chapters must utilize this system in order to receive proper credit.
*Some things to note:
- Service is measured in HOURS, Philanthropy is measured in dollars ($).
- "Total service hours" is calculated in this manner: multiply the number of hours worked on a project by the number of members participating in said project [e.g. 4 members participate in a project that lasted 4 hours. Each member stayed the whole time. 4 x 4 = 16 hours total]
- Donations of clothing, canned good, etc. are NOT considered community service. They are philanthropic donations which can be valuated by adding the approximate cost of the items donated.
- If a chapter hosts a signature philanthropy, it is THEIR responsibility to report all chapters participation. This eliminates confusion and allows for consistency in reporting. Click here to download the Signature Philanthropy Event Form.
5. Click Here to access the Calendar Addition Form
*please note: This is to be updated when chapter leadership changes.
EVENT REGISTRATION/RISK MANAGEMENT
*please note: Be sure you are knowledgeable of all deadlines, event types, and policies related to event registration and alcohol. Also be sure to download and complete the Social Event Documentation Pre-Event Form and return it to Greek Life with your guest list 48 hours prior to the start of the event conclusion. You'll also have to complete the Social Event Documentation Post-Event Form no later than 48 hours after your event concludes. In addition, please utilize the FIPG Event Checklist and the Social_Event_Documentation_Addendum forms to assist you in planning your event.
CHANGE YOUR ROSTER
*please note: Cut off for roster changes to affect grade roster is November 1 (fall term) and April 1 (spring term).
MAJOR AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
*Please use this form to submit your major awards (regional & national) or accomplishments. The form will be utilized by our public relations interns to help promote you chapters.