Online Parking Permit Registration
Accuracy is a must!
It is vital that all vehicle and personal information be correct for Parking Permit registration.
Those who intentionally give false information will be assessed a $50 fine, and in addition, be subject to a referral to the Dean of Students Office.
How to register for a Parking Permit
To complete the registration form you will need the following information:
- Southern Miss I. D. Number (Ex. Faculty/Staff and Students 6 digits number Ex. 123456), and the last name.
- Address, telephone number and email address
- License plate/tag number of vehicle being registered and expiration date.
- Make, model, color and year of vehicle being registered
Once registered, you must present your Southern Miss I.D. and pick up your permit at the following locations:
- Department of Parking Management, McLemore Hall, Room 152, to pick up your parking permit.
Gulf Park Campus
- Business Services, Hardy Hall, Second Floor, Room 231
If you have any questions or problems registering, please contact the Department of Parking Management 601.266.4943.