Fall 2015 Lunch Bunch Schedule
All Lunch Bunch Talks scheduled for Friday, from 12-1 pm in OMH 125
- 9-4-15: Dr. Jeremy Noble: “Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBTi) in an active duty military population.”
- 9-18-15: Dr. Alen Hajnal: "Can multiscale interactions predict affordance perception?"
- 10-16-15: Dr. Lawrence Patihis: “On memory.”
- 10-30-15: Dr. Dan Capron: “Reducing the burden of anxiety disorders: The case for single-session computer-delivered interventions.”
- 11-20-15: Dr. Nora Charles: “It's not just the major traumas: Using a semi-structured interview to explore associations between stressful life events and substance use during adolescence.“