Skip navigation

Compliance and Ethics


Page Content

There are several forms that you may need as part of your program if your program involves Minors. 

To access the following forms, view the Forms/Instructions section of the Minors on Campus Policy

  • Form A-Acknowledgment of Understanding: University Minors on Campus Policy
  • Form B: Safety of Minors Addendum to Facility Use Agreement
  • Form C: Youth Program/Camp Waiver and Consent for Medical Treatment, Self-Administration of Prescription Medication, and Over-the-Counter Medication
  • Form D: Minors on Campus Program/Activity Request for Exemption Form
  • Form E: Child Abuse and Neglect-SIgn and Symptoms
  • Form F: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse 

Additional forms are listed below:

*- Forms marked with an asterisk are internal forms and can only be accessed by those with University credentials.  Email complianceFREEMississippi for assistance. 


If you need a Travel and Off-site Activity Release, please contact our office by emailing complianceFREEMississippi  as these are drafted on a case-by-case basis.