DuBard School for Language Disorders is offering a virtual learning option to students through Google Classroom. Each virtual learning student has been assigned a user I.D. for Google Classroom. If you have not received this information, please contact DuBard School. Students must be enrolled in virtual learning before gaining access.
Below are links to additional resources for your child to use during this time.
- DuBard Association Method > DuBard Association Method® Practice
- Math > www.ixl.com
- Reading comprehension/fluency (if applicable) > www.ixl.com
- Physical activity - 30 minutes daily. Make sure that children stretch 3-5 minutes before physical activity! It is important to warm up the muscles and keep them loose when being active. Ensure that children are properly hydrated before, during and after physical activity. Physical activity resources:
- Library > DuBard School Story Time and www.storylineonline.net
- Keyboarding lesson > kidztype.com
Coach Haley has made a shoe tying tutorial video for our students! Check it out here.
Additional resources for at-home learning:
- List of materials and interactive sites for speech therapy
- Free apps, handouts and worksheets
- App for animated books
- Games and activities for speech-language
We have created several educational activities for at-home education with your child when he/she has completed work assigned by the teacher. These are brain-stimulation activities that require little supplies. Many of them can be done inside or outside. Select each item below to download instructions for the activity.