Ms. Stacie Frey
Instructor in the School of Child and Family Sciences and Clinic Director of the onsite training clinic for the Marriage and Family Therapy master's program at USM, University Clinic for Family Therapy. I am also a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists as well as a State Approved Supervisor and a AAMFT Approved Supervisor.
- MS - University of Southern Mississippi (2002)
- BA - University of Southern Mississippi (1999)
FAM 790 Supervised Practicum in Marriage and Family Therapy; FAM 455 Family Theories.
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Preventing Discrimination & Harassment: Employees V2.3
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- AAMFT Clinical Fellow
- Title IX: Preventing Sexual Misconduct for Faculty and Staff – "Responsible Employee" Edition
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist State Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Mississippi Association for Marriage and Family Therapy