Ms. Deborah Graham
- MSW - University of Southern Mississippi (1990)
Social work practice MSW courses in both the foundation and advanced classes. I assisted in the development of the addiction course for social workers which focuses on history, policy, evidenced-based treatment and advocacy. I assisted in redesigning the advanced adult assessment course in the MSW program.
- Preventing Discrimination & Harassment: Employees V2.3
- Licensed Certified Social Worker
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Title IX: Preventing Sexual Misconduct for Faculty and Staff – "Responsible Employee" Edition
- National Association of Social Workers