Mr. Johnnie Pace II
I'm an Instructor for the School of Library and Information Science at USM. I'm a native Mississippian and graduate of USM.
- MLIS - University of Southern Mississippi (2011)
- BA - University of Southern Mississippi (2007)
Introduction to Information Literacy, Reference and Information Services, School Libraries, Development of Library Collections, Library Management, Technology in the School Library, Library Practicum.
- Preventing Discrimination & Harassment: Employees V2.3
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Title IX: Preventing Sexual Misconduct for Faculty and Staff – "Responsible Employee" Edition
- English (Native or Bilingual)