Dr. Rick Green
Frederick (Rick) Green, Ph.D., CTRS is a Professor in Therapeutic Recreation in the School of Health Professions at the University of Southern Mississippi. He received his B.S. degree in Recreation in 1977, and his M.S. degree in Rehabilitation Administration in 1982, both from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale. In 1992, Dr. Green received his Ph.D. in Therapeutic Recreation from the University of Minnesota, where he specialized in the community inclusion of adults with disabilities.
- Therapeutic Recreation (PHD) - University of Minnesota-Twin Cities (1991)
- Rehabilitation Administration (MS) - Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (1979)
- Outdoor Recreation (BS) - Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (1977)
KIN 350 Introduction to Therapeutic Recreation
KIN 351 Inclusive Recreation & Sport for a Diverse Soc.
KIN 400 Seminar in Recreation
KIN 411 Adaptive Activities and Techniques
KIN 450 Procedures in Therapeutic Recreation
KIN 453 Professional Issues in Therapeutic Recreation
- Preventing Discrimination & Harassment: Employees V2.3
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Title IX: Preventing Sexual Misconduct for Faculty and Staff – "Responsible Employee" Edition
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist