Ms. Melissa Gutierrez
- MS - University of Southern Mississippi (2010)
- BS - University of Southern Mississippi (2006)
BSC 103- Biology and Society. Concepts and methods of biological science and their relationship to human affairs.
BSC 110- Principles of Biological Sciences I. Introduction to biological science, emphasizing cellular organization, genetics, ecology, and evolution. Satisfies the general education requirement for laboratory science.
BSC 111- Principles of Biological Sciences II. Introduction to biological science, emphasizing diversity, organisms, and organ systems. Satisfies the general education requirement for laboratory science.
BSC 201- Zoology. Systematics, functional morphology and ecological relationships of animal phyla.
- Variability in movement dynamics of topminnow (Fundulus notatus and F. olivaceus) populations, Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 2011
- Evolution of a sexually dimorphic trait in a broadly distributed topminnow (Fundulus olivaceus), Ecology and evolution, 2012
- Effective College Instruction