Dr. Wujian Miao
Dr. Wujian Miao is a Professor of Chemistry in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at The University of Southern Mississippi, where he has been employed since 2004.
- PHD - Monash University (2000)
- MS - Zhong Shan University (1991)
- BS - Nanteze Teachers College (1982)
(1) CHE 311 Analytical Chemistry, (2) CHE 411/511 Instrumental Analysis, (3) CHE 400/500 Chemical Literature, (4) CHE 811 Analytical Electrochemistry, (5) CHE 392, 492, 496(H) Introduction to Research, Undergraduate Research.
- Methods and Compositions for the Detection of Biological Molecules Using a Two Particle Complex, 2012
- Is the Electronegativity of Group 0 Elements equal to 0?, Chemistry Teaching, 1980
- English (Full Professional)
- Chinese (Native or Bilingual)