Critics praise pianist Elizabeth Moak’s CD Art Fire Soul: Piano Music of Judith Lang Zaimont for her “brio, assurance, and remarkable talent” (ResMusica, France) and her “musicianship and panache” (Classical Net). A Romantic Transcriptions CD with flutist Danilo Mezzadri—featuring Franck, Hahn, Schumann—was just released in 2019.
Winner of the ΜΦΕ International Competition and others, Moak has performed throughout the USA (incl. Hawaii and Puerto Rico) and internationally (Asia, Europe, Canada, South America), as well as on natl. television (PBS) and radio, and intl. radio (France, Switzerland, and Hong Kong).
Moak is also recognized for her teaching (Peabody Conservatory and Millsaps College) and collaborative work (Music Academy of the West). Her students are accepted into summer festivals & graduate schools, secure teaching positions, and win awards & competitions. Moak’s teachers include Leon Fleisher, Julian Martin, and Ann Schein.
- DMA - Johns Hopkins University (2003)
- MM - Johns Hopkins University (1985)
- BM - Johns Hopkins University (1983)
- Cybersecurity Awareness 101 Certificate of Completion
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) Basics Certificate of Completion
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Certificate of Completion
- COVID-19 Awareness and Prevention Certificate of Completion
- Nationally Certified Teacher of Music (NCTM)
- Title IX: Preventing Sexual Misconduct for Faculty and Staff – "Responsible Employee" Edition
- English (Native or Bilingual)