Dr. Kimberly Woolly
Kim Woolly is Associate Professor of Bassoon at the University of Southern Mississippi. In addition to teaching bassoon, performance practice, and courses in literature and pedagogy, she performs as a member of faculty ensembles Category 5 and Magnolia Reed Trio. Dr. Woolly is principal bassoon of the Gulf Coast and Meridian Symphonies and second bassoon of the Mobile Symphony. Her performance credits include appearances at several Conferences of the International Double Reed Society, the Meg Quigley Vivaldi Competition and Symposium, and at the International Computer Music Conference, as well as performances and master classes given in Brazil, Panama, and Colombia. She performed with the orchestras of the Tanglewood Music Festival, the Heidelberg, Germany, Schlossfestspiele, and the Victoria Bach Festival, and holds a B.A. in music from Wellesley College, an M.M. from the Eastman School of Music, and a D.M. from Florida State University.
- Bassoon Performance (DM) - Florida State University (2003)
- Bassoon Performance and Literature (MM) - University of Rochester (1995)
- BA - Wellesley College (1993)
- Preventing Discrimination & Harassment: Employees V2.3
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Title IX: Preventing Sexual Misconduct for Faculty and Staff – "Responsible Employee" Edition