Dr. Carmen Carracelas-Juncal
- Hispanic Language and Literatures (PHD) - University of Massachusetts-Amherst (2005)
- MA - Brigham Young University-Provo (1996)
- BA - Brigham Young University-Provo (1986)
- USM and GDPR training course.
- COVID-19 | Awareness & Prevention (Staff & Faculty)
- Preventing Discrimination & Harassment: Employees V2.3.
- Cybersecurity Awareness 101 training course
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Title IX: Preventing Sexual Misconduct for Faculty and Staff – “Responsible Employee” Edition
- CITI: SBR Faculty, Students and Staff (Basic Course)
- CITI: Common Course for USM Arts & Humanities Faculty and Students
- Asociación Española de Lingüística Aplicada/Spanish Society for Applied Linguistics
- The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- Spanish (Native or Bilingual)
- French (Limited Working)
- Portuguese (Limited Working)