Dr. Biswas has taught over 30 courses over 30 years. He is always interested in research in new directions. He can build instruments and develop software.
- PHD - Indiana University-Bloomington (2005)
- MS - Indiana University-Bloomington (1994)
- BS - Indian Institute of Technology (1971)
Research in CSD, Bio-Statistics, Speech Science, Speech Anatomy, Speech Physiology, Speech Instrumentation, Audiologic Instrumentation.
- Anatomy of the Intertragic Notch of the Auricle May Protect the Ear Canal from Fluids as a Built-In Overflow Spout at an Appropriate Position, JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL ADVANCED OTOLOGY, 2019, 10.5152/iao.2019.6226
- Diversity Benefits for Higher Education Employees
- FERPA for Higher Education
- Bullying Prevention for Higher Education