Dr. Colin McKenzie
Dr. Colin McKenzie is an educator, conductor, and music administrator, currently serving as Director of the School of Music and Conductor of the Symphonic Winds at The University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, MS.
Dr. McKenzie holds the Bachelor in Music Education from Valdosta State University, the Master of Music in Conducting from Baylor University, and the Doctor of Musical Arts in Conducting from Michigan State University. His primary conducting teachers are Dr. Kevin Sedatole and Dr. Joe Brashier. His professional affiliations include the College Band Directors National Association, the Mississippi Bandmasters Association, Tau Beta Sigma, Kappa Kappa Psi, Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, and was elected into Phi Beta Mu - honorary International Bandmasters' Fraternity.
- DMA - Michigan State University (2011)
- MM - Baylor University (2006)
- BA - Valdosta State University (2004)
MUP 482 H002 - Symphonic Winds
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Title IX: Preventing Sexual Misconduct for Faculty and Staff – "Responsible Employee" Edition