Assistant Teaching Professor
Leffi Cewe-Malloy is an Assistant teaching Professor at the University of Southern Mississippi where she has been teaching in both the architecture and construction programs for 3 years. She is also the Architectural Engineering Technology coordinator.
Leffi is an architect, and have 25 + years of experience in teaching in the area of Architecture, Architectural Engineering and Building Science, at universities in the Northeast as well as southeast US.
She has great passion and love for teaching as well as the welfare of her students, and she feels her success as a teacher is not met, until all the students are provided with the opportunity to succeed.
She loves the ocean, and living close to the beach in Gulfport.
- Master of Architecture and Advanced Building Technology (MARCH) - New York University (1986)
- MARCH - Lund University (1984)
AEC 315-Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing systems,
AEC 204-Materials and methods of construction,
ACT 363- Studio 1
ACT 401-Studio IV – Comprehensive Senior Capstone studio,
ACT 322-Architectural History II,
ACT 336-Construction Documents
- Certificate in Effective College Instruction
- Associate DBIA certification
- IDEO - Certification in Foundation of Design Thinking
- Innovative Teaching in the New Academic Calendar - Certificate
- Applying Quality Matters rubric certification
- LEED AP
- NCCER certification
- FCOI Disclosure Process at USM_2017V2
- Preventing Discrimination and Sexual Violence Refresher: Title IX VAWA & Clery Act for Faculty & Staff
- Diversity Benefits for Higher Education Employees
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention for Higher Education Faculty
- FERPA for Higher Education
- Bullying Prevention for Higher Education
- Code of Conduct for Higher Education
- Academic Integrity
- ASCE/Architectural Engineering Institute
- Sigma Lambda Chi
- English (Native or Bilingual)
- Swedish (Native or Bilingual)