Professor Kaeli Gretter
Kaeli M. Gretter is an Assistant Teaching Professor at the University of Southern Mississippi in the School of Library and Information Sciences. Her current research focuses on the relationship between physical library environments and emotional experience, with particular attention paid to the embodied experiences of library environments and the emotional and physiological effects of physical library environments on students’ use of academic libraries.
Her research interests include, library anxiety, academic library building design, information literacy, library pedagogy, library assessment, diversity and inclusion in libraries, and the history of the book.
- MA - University of Iowa (2019)
- BA - University of Iowa (2017)
- The Relationship between Library Anxiety and Academic Library Design in Students, 2021
- American Library Association
- Association of College and Research Libraries
- Beta Phi Mu
- Association of Library and Information Science Educators (ALISE)
- Reference and User Services Association