CashCourse is a free, online financial education resource provided by the National Endowment for Financial Education designed specifically for college and university students. Created with input from real students and universities, CashCourse equips students with information that helps them make informed financial decisions, from orientation to graduation and beyond.
Click the link below to schedule a personal financial assessment to determine your financial needs and get started on your financial literacy journey.
Click the link below to complete the request for a group presentation.
FLIGHT Ambassador Membership Application
• Hosting financial literacy workshops and CashCourse training sessions
• Campus wide promotion of events and financial literacy resources
• Conducting financial literacy assessments with peers and counseling sessions
• Mentoring opportunities with the McCarty Scholars Program
• Assisting the Office of Undergraduate Scholarships with various tasks