Applying for Freshman Competitive Scholarships
Luckyday Foundation Citizenship Scholars Program
Honors College: Incoming Freshman Admission and Scholarships
1. Log into the Golden Opportunities Scholarship Application System (GO System)
2. At the top right of the page, click the gold bar that says, “sign in.”
3. Use your SOAR credentials (wID and SOAR password) to log into the GO System
4. Complete the General Application and press “Finish and Submit”
5. If there are competitive scholarships for which you qualify, they will appear under “Application Progress” alongside your “Other Recommended Opportunities.”*
6. Complete all questions for the competitive program applications (including reference information).**
7. Submit the competitive program applications.
8. To double check that your application(s) is submitted, click on “My Applications” to view the status of all applications.
*If you feel you meet the qualifications for the Luckyday Foundation Citizenship Scholars Program or the Honors College: Incoming Freshman Admission and Scholarships but they are not showing up, please contact your admissions counselor at 601.266.5000 or admissionsFREEMississippi
**Encourage your counselor and recommenders to check their junk or spam folders for emails from the GO System.