Applying to the Oseola McCarty Scholars Program
1. Log into the Golden Opportunities Scholarship Application System (GO System)
2. At the top right of the GO System page, click the gold bar that says, “sign in.”
3. Use your SOAR credentials (wID and SOAR password) to log into the GO System
4. Complete the General Application and press “Finish and Submit”
5. Under “Application Progress” click on “Other Recommended Opportunities.”*
6. In the search bar, type Oseola McCarty.
7. Click on the gold “Apply To” button by the scholarship application.
8. Check that you have completed the application in full and attached all required additional documents
9. Click "submit" at the bottom of the Oseola McCarty Scholars Program application to finalize your submission process
10. To double check that your application is submitted, click on “My Applications” at the top of your GO System home screen to view the status of all applications.
*If you have any questions about the Oseola McCarty Scholars Program, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Scholarships at scholarsFREEMississippi or 601.266.4540.
**Encourage your recommenders to check their junk or spam folders for emails from the GO System.