Tell us about your new full-time job! Fill out a placement survey HERE. (For university statistics only)
Did you know our services are free for you too? You still have access to:
- Eagle Employment: an online database where you can search for jobs and schedule interviews.
- Résumé critique: through email or office visit.
- Mock Interview: contact our office to schedule.
- Explore Career Options: sit down with one of our counselors to work through your options.
- On-Campus Interviews
Through Eagle Employment, you can schedule an on-campus interviews. We have numerous employers that schedule interviews in our suites on a regular basis.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled interview:
- You are required to call our office at least two business days prior.
- If you do not show up for your interview, you will be classified as a no-show.
- If you are a no-show, your Eagle Employment account will be blocked immediately.
- You will be contacted by Career Services and instructed to write a letter of apology to the employer.
- To restore your Eagle Employment access, you must bring the letter - un-sealed with a pre-addressed, stamped envelope to Career Services within 10 business days.
Southern Miss Career Services is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), and follows principles for professional conduct. For more information, visit www.naceweb.org.
For additionally information or questions, contact us at 601.266.4153 or email@example.com.