The chemistry tutorial center is in Room 238 of Walker Science Building. A small cluster of computers connected to the internet are available for all chemistry students to use.
The hours of operation are 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. See the schedule to find out when a tutor is available. The center will be closed on holidays observed by the university.
To obtain maximum benefit from the time you spend in the center:
- Identify yourself by what class you are in and what topic you have a question about.
- Ask other students for help; don't wait for a tutor.
- Show the tutor work you have done in trying to solve the problem and the material you are using (e.g., class notes, textbook).
- Write down important information as you solve the problem.
- Review the problem when you are finished.