Student ID Card
The ID card is a PERMANENT card for each student. The fall semester ID card will also be used for spring and summer semesters each year. The same card must be kept and used even when returning from a previous semester. Do not destroy, bend or tamper with an ID card.
Lost/stolen cards are $25
- If you have your old card to turn in for a replacement, the cost is $10
- All newly admitted students will be charged $11 for their ID cards. Payments can be made using cash, or credit/debit card. For students who attend orientation, their ID will be charged to their account at the start of their first semester.
Online Students only
- Online students may receive a student ID. The cost for new online student ID's is $11.
Email the following to email@example.com:
- In your email include student ID number (ex: w123456), student's full name and current mailing address
- Attach a digital photo sized at 2x2 at least 150 dpi on a white background
- Attach a color copy of driver's liscense or other state/federal issued photo ID
- Payment for the ID can be made over the phone (601)266-4149 using a credit or debit card number
- Photo Services supplies passport photos at comparable prices with the convenience of campus and student account charging
- No appointment necessary
- $8 + tax for a set of two
Other Identification photo:
- I.D. size photos for international student I.D. cards are $3 for a set of two.