Student ID Card
The ID card is a PERMANENT card for each student. The fall semester ID card will also be used for spring and summer semesters each year. The same card must be kept and used even when returning from a previous semester. Do not destroy, bend or tamper with an ID card.
Lost/stolen cards are $25
- If you have a police report for a stolen card the cost is free.
- If you have your old card to turn in for a replacement, the cost is $10
- All newly admitted students will be automatically charged $11 to their accounts for their ID cards.
- Photo Services supplies passport photos at comparable prices with the convenience of campus and student account charging
- No appointment necessary
- $8 + tax for a set of two
Other Identification photo:
- I.D. size photos for international student I.D. cards are $3 for a set of two.