Skip navigation

Compliance and Ethics

Professional Licensure and Certification information by College

To facilitate your obtaining information about the licensure boards, we have divided the board information based on college. For information on which programs are overseen by which college, click the link to the Colleges and Schools page

Click the button below to access the college that oversees the program leading to licensure.

Please note this page also represents our institutional certification disclosure. 


College of Art and Sciences

If you are in any of the following programs, click on the College of Arts & Sciences button above:

Architectural Engineering Technology, B.S.

Biological Sciences, (Licensure), B.S.

Dance Education, (Licensure), B.A.

English (Licensure), B.A.

History (Social Studies Licensure), B.A.

Music Education (Licensure), M.M.E.

Music Education, Masters, M.M.E.

Geology, B.S.

Geology, M.S.

Paralegal Studies, B.A. 

Physics (Licensure), B.S.

Science Education, Ph.D.

World Languages, (Licensure), B.A.


College of Business and Economic Development

If you are in any of the following programs, click on the College of Business & Economic Development button above:

Accounting, B.S.B.A.

Accounting, M.P.A.

College of Education and Human Sciences

If you are in any of the following programs, click on the College of Education & Human Sciences button above:

Child & Family Sciences (Child Dev), B.S.

Dyslexia Therapy, M.Ed.

Educational Administration and Supervision, M.Ed. (Leadership)

Educational Curriculum and Instruction (Elementary Education), M.Ed. Education (Special Ed.), Ph.D.

Educational Administration, P-12, Ed.D.

Educational Administration, P-12, Ed.S.

Educational Administration, P-12, Ph.D.

Education (Special Ed), Ed.S. 

Education (Special Ed.), Ph.D.

Elementary Education, B.S., (Licensure) (Teacher's Assistant Pathway)

Elementary Education/Special Education (Dual Licensure), B.S.

Kinesiology, (K-12 Physical Education Licensure), B.S.

Library Information Science, M.A.

Kinesiology (K-12 Physical Education Licensure/Sports Coaching Education Dual Degree), B.S.

Clinical Psychology, Ph.D.

Clinical Psychology-Counseling, Ph.D.

School Psychology, Ph.D.

School Counseling, M.Ed.

Secondary Teacher Education Alternate Route, MAT

Secondary Education and Teaching (Teach Mississippi Institute) Graduate Certificate

Special Education, B.S. (K-12 Licensure)

Special Education, M.Ed.

Social Work, B.S.W.

Social Work, M.S.W.

College of Nursing and Health Professions

If you are in any of the following programs, click on the College of Nursing and Health Professions button above:

Athletic Training, B.S.

Audiology and Speech Pathology, Ph.D.

Nursing (Nurse Anesthesia), DNP

Nursing (BSN to DNP Family Nurse Practitioner), DNP

Nursing (BSN to DNP Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner), DNP

Nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner) Graduate Certificate

Nursing Family Practitioner, MSN

Nursing (Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner) Graduate Certificate

Nursing (Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner) MSN

Nursing (RN-BSN) (BSN)



Contact Us

Compliance and Ethics
505 International Center (IC)
118 College Dr. #5079
Hattiesburg, MS 39406

Campus Hattiesburg

Campus Map


Report a Concern

Read the Code of ETHICAL Conduct

Review Required Training