New employee in-processing information
In-processing for new employees is regularly scheduled for each Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. This time is subject to change; however Human Resources will always call new employees to inform them about the in-processing session and to tell them what to bring. If we have not received the necessary paperwork in Human Resources, new employees will not be called. Please do not send a new employee to in-processing unless he/she has been called by Human Resources. Please help us by making sure your new employees bring with them to in-processing:
- Two forms of identification: click here to see aprroved forms.
- A photocopy of their Social Security card (Social Security Card is required for PER's Retirement).
- Bank account number and a voided check or a photocopy of a check (Direct Deposit is Mandatory).
- Social Security numbers and dates of birth for spouse and dependent children.
- Social Security numbers and dates of birth for anyone who will be listed as a beneficiary.
When the employee does not have this information, it delays his/her paperwork being processed, and when we cannot process the paperwork, it delays his/her getting paid. We appreciate you helping us get our new employees in-processed and paid in a timely manner.