Kinesiology-Engaging Minds and Bodies
Graduate programs in Kinesiology equip students with a solid foundation in discipline-specific knowledge and research tools enhanced with experiences in Kinesiology laboratories.
Each program emphasizes personalized attention, facilitating close interaction with faculty and collaboration with peers.
The master’s degree programs include Kinesiology with emphases in Exercise Science and Physical Education, and Sport Coaching Education.
What Will I Learn?
The School equips masters students to work in a number of professional settings
- Exercise Physiology and Biomechanics facilitates preparation for attainment of professional certifications in a broad array of exercise science fields.
- Physical Education and Sport Coaching Education provides students with tools and leadership techniques to develop their ability to lead successful teams.
- Sport pedagogy examines the development of sport skills to provide one with greater ability to teach and coach athletes/students.
Engaged faculty with program expertise.
Program faculty have a wide variety of professional experiences which they infuse in graduate learning, helping students prepare to work in many different settings. They are strong researchers, who help students answer challenging questions through data collection and analysis. Faculty are also dedicated to assuring that students are connected and have a sense of community in their online and face-to face classes through regular interaction and strong mentorship.
- Clinical Exercise Specialist
- Exercise Physiologist
- Physical Education Teacher
- Sport Pedagogist
- Cody Bremner PhD ATC
Southern Utah University Graduated 2015
- Brook Rhodes
Jones County Junior College, Head Basketball Coach Graduated 2016
- Erica Pasquini PhD
Sam Houston State University Graduated 2016
- Dominic Studzinski
University of Mississippi, Strength and Conditioning Coach Graduated 2013
- Sonya Curvelo
Cleveland State University Vikings Soccer Coach Graduated 2013