Logistics, trade, moves goods and people.
The Master of Science in Logistics, Trade, and Transportation (MS LTT) is a 30-credit hour interdisciplinary program. It can be completed in one year and customized to meet career advancement needs. The MS LTT program comprises of logistics, supply chain management, global trade, economic development, business, and other courses. The program is delivered 100% online to allow practitioners to continue to work while pursuing the degree.
What Will I Learn?
- MS LTT students will be able to effectively perform planning and strategies task.
- MS LTT students will have the critical skills necessary in operations, management and leadership.
- MS LTT students will be capable to perform systems analysis and develop models.
- MS LTT students will have essential abilities in transportation and trade policy.
- MS LTT students will be able to integrate core competencies to solve real world problems in their domain.
|Logistics, Trade and Transportation MS||Online 100%|
- Supply chain management
- Systems analysis and modeling
- Global air, maritime, land transportation
- Strategic planning