Susan A. Siltanen Graduate Student Research Symposium Guidelines
GUIDELINES & AWARDS
Student must present original research conducted as part of a degree program at USM. Research presented previously is acceptable. Participants must choose to do an oral presentation or a poster presentation. Abstracts must be limited to 300 words. Only students enrolled in fully online programs have the option to participate virtually.
1. Must include a title slide consistent with the submitted abstract.
2. If multiple authors, only one may be present.
3. Limited to 10 minutes.
1. Poster guidelines for in-person and virtual participants.
2. Must include following items to be eligible for the poster competition:
3. Can be presented by two authors if the degree program allows a joint project.
The submission categories for oral and poster presentations are as follows:
Note: The Graduate School reserves the right to collapse categories if deemed that too few participants are in a particular category.
A Monetary Prize will be given to winners.