What We Do
Dear Gulf Coast Students, Staff, and Faculty,
We would like to inform you that we now have our own separate/distinct website for scheduling appointments. You will find us at gulfpark.mywconline.com. The first time you visit our new website, you will have to create a new account. BUT, you only have to do this once, and then you're good to go!
Why not take just a moment right now, hop on over there, and create your account before you need your first appointment? Here are just a few things to remember when registering:
- You must now use your USM email address to create an account.
- Use the first.last format of your email address, NOT the number format. (Example: Kevin.Walker@usm.edu NOT firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Once you submit your registration form, log in to your USM email account and click the activation link before making your first appointment.
There are a few other things to take note of as well:
- Even though courses are remote through Labor Day, we are OPEN even for face-to-face appointments. So stop by!
- Face coverings are required for services as they are throughout campus.
- For now, we will have LIMITED individual study spaces available. Please schedule using our scheduler.
- Unfortunately, for now, MacBook checkout and hot drink services are discontinued.
- Front desk attendants will help check in all clients.
- FOR WRITING APPOINTMENTS: If you are having a paper reviewed by a writing tutor, you must attach a PDF to the appointment form. Do not bring a physical copy unless it is for yourself.
That’s a lot. We know! Holler at us if you have questions! We’re all in this together!
Our phone number is 228-214-3346 and our email address is Academic.Success@usm.edu.
Kevin Clark Walker, Ph.D.
Director, Academic Success Center