We are here to serve you and help you get connected and stay informed. The Office
of Student Affairs on the Gulf Park Campus maintains a list of active Student Organizations
and houses the Gulf Park Student Government Association. We also work with many offices
across the Gulf Park and Hattiesburg campuses to offer student engagement opportunities
and campus-wide events. We always have something exciting on the horizon. Please contact
us to help get connected!
Please reach out by email at email@example.com or phone at 228.214.3222.
Be sure to follow USM Gulf Park on Twitter and Facebook to stay connected and learn
about important University resources.
The Office of Student Affairs on the Gulf Park campus offers a wide range of activities,
services and opportunities to become engaged in student life that challenges students,
develops habits of excellence and connects life outside the classroom to the formal
academic curriculum. Our mission is to develop healthy, connected, learning-focused
students and communities.
Student Affairs provides:
- Guidance in creating new student organizations
- Opportunities for student involvement and leadership
- Assistance in event planning and publicity
- Consulting with financial and fundraising projects for student organizations
- Assistance with the student organization registration process
- Current contact information for all student organizations
- Listing of campus activities for the semester