Are you a prospective USM Theatre Student? Don't miss the chance to experience our
program by attending Curtin-Up Welcome Day. The day begins after Black and Gold Day and will include the following schedule of events:
- Introduction to the program
- Guided tours to prospective students and their families
- Individual meetings with department faculty to learn more about programs of study
- In groups, students will audition and/or interview
For the auditions and interviews:
- Actors should prepare a 1-minute monologue entirely of their choosing, from any genre,
style or period.
- Actors may follow their monologue with 16 bars of a song of their choosing (a cappella
only please), but singing is not required for audition.
- Designers, directors, dramaturgs and stage managers should provide their portfolios
for a portfolio review and interview with departmental faculty.
**All participants are encouraged to provide resumes and other supporting documents
that best represent their work.