High School Dance Day
Are you a sophomore, junior or senior interested in majoring in dance after high school?
Join us for High School Dance Day! A day created just for YOU. It is our hope that through master classes and conversations, you get a taste of not only our dance program and spaces, but the students and dance faculty that bring them to life! We hope you enjoy taking part in this day, as much as we enjoyed planning it for you!
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Dance Program Coordinator directly at Brianna%20Jahn.
- April 28, 2023
What to expect from High School Dance Day?
- Meet with our faculty and students. They'll answer any questions you might have about becoming a Golden Eagle!
- Participate in master classes that give you a sense of our program in terms of its majors, curriculum, and dance opportunities.
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. – Registration
- 10:00-10:50 a.m. – Welcome/Dance Showing
- 11:00-12:00 p.m. – Class 1 (Ballet, Modern, or Jazz)
- 12:00-12:45 p.m. – Lunch (Please note: We will be able to provide attendees who register prior to 4/21/23 with free lunch. For registrants after 4/21/23, please plan to bring a bag lunch.)
- 12:45-1:45 p.m. – Class 2 (Ballet, Modern, or Jazz)
- 1:50-2:50 p.m. – Class 3 (Ballet, Modern, or Jazz)