SOARFIN 9.2 Information
SOARFIN 9.2 Is Live:
There is a new look and feel within the 9.2 production environment. Please click here to see the gallery of screenshots we have provided for our campus community.
Please send an email to upgradehelpFREEMississippi if you have any questions or concerns and someone will assist you as soon as possible.
Accounts Payable (remittance vouchers and employee reimbursement vouchers)
- Payment for employee reimbursements and or vendor invoices will resume on or around
Friday, October 18, 2019.
- It is the department’s responsibility to ensure Accounts Payable has invoices for
all POs that must be paid.
Procurement Cards (P-Card)
- P-Cardholders and approvers will be able to start working p-card transactions by the
end of the week on or around October 18th.
- See the P-Card training documents above or contact Rayonne Grant for a copy.
Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Click on Button
- Go to Purchasing and expand Requisition Training
Click on Requisition Training Manual - UPDATED for SOARFIN 9.2
- The University will resume Purchase Orders and the terms for payments on Monday, October
October Travel voucher will be processed and paid on or around October 18, 2019.
Monthly Detail Reports (MDRs)/Budget Reports and Financial Closing
- September 2019 MDRs will be available on or around Wednesday, October 16, 2019.
- Since October’s financial transactions and activity will not be input or processed
within SOARFIN until the upgrade is complete, October’s Closing date has been scheduled
for November 14, 2019.
- October 2019 MDRs will be available on or around November 18, 2019.
- Monthly Detail Reports (MDRs) have a new Navigation: Navigator > USM Procedures >
General Reporting > Monthly Detail Reports (MDR)
New Chartfields (e.g. Projects, Grants, DEs, Budget Strings, Et. Al)
- New chartfields are now available upon request.
Office of Research and Administration (ORA)
- October and November Salary Verification Reports will be sent together on November
- There is a new grant portal with 9.2. For questions, concerning training options and
information please contact Cindy Warren, Office of Research Administration, at 601.266.4119
or by email Cindy.WarrenFREEMississippi.