The evaluation services include independent, comprehensive evaluations of clients
who are two years of age and older. Our staff performs evaluations uniquely designed
for each student which test specific skills including, but not limited to, receptive
and expressive language, articulation, written language, reading accuracy, fluency
and comprehension, achievement and mental ability (verbal and nonverbal). The evaluation
enables staff to identify language-speech disorders, dyslexia and related academic
challenges in people with or without hearing loss.
If interested, individuals should:
- Contact the DuBard School to provide referral information.
- Request an application for evaluation from the DuBard School.
- Once the form is completed and returned, evaluations are scheduled within two months.
- Test results are shared within four weeks after evaluation.
- Fifty percent of the fee is due at the time of evaluation. Balance is due when test
results are delivered.