DuBard School Off-Site Training
The professional development staff at the DuBard School for Language Disorders offers off-site training in the DuBard Association Method® to organizations throughout the United States. This option allows employers to provide intensive training to staff with the ease of hosting at their organization.
DuBard Association Method® off-site trainings include:
- Two qualified presenters for 45 hours of instruction in a five or six-day format, for a maximum of 25 participants.
- One original set of handouts to be copied by the agency for each of the participants.
- Informal follow-up support service with individual participants as needed to complete competencies.
- Written feedback to individual participants on the course project, the sample student’s book.
- Individual letters of course completion to participants who successfully complete competencies.
- Information on availability of CEUs; additional individual fees will apply. ASHA and ALTA CEUs are available at no additional charge.
- Two days of follow-up consultation per site.
For additional information and costs, email Alison Webster at alison.websterFREEMississippi or call 601-266-4966.